The festival will be held during September 2017, in four venues according to the following schedule:
Saturday, September 2nd
Iglesia de Palermo
Godoy Cruz 1967 – Palermo Soho – CABA
Saturday, September 9th
Auditorio Hay Vida en Jesús
Juan Piñeiro 257 – Lanús Oeste
Saturday, September 16th
Min. Internacional Majestad
Av. Juan D. Perón 5603 – Benavídez
Saturday, September 23rd
Centro Cristiano Manantial de Vida
Beruti 1760 – San Antonio de Padua
On each date there will be 3 projection blocks, at 2pm, 4pm and 7pm, with a program to be defined, where the winners of each category will be screened.
The aim of "Jesus Cine Fest" is to show the very best of Christian international production, and to recognize Christian independent filmmakers by providing a platform to have an opportunity to be awarded for their work.
Jesus Cine Fest - 1° International Christian Film Festival, accept all forms and genres.
Films must be submitted via online screener.
Entry does not guarantee acceptance into the festival. Submissions will not be returned. We also accept submissions that have premiered elsewhere and that may have distribution agreements already in place.
Multiple entries are allowed, however a separate entry form must be submitted for each film.
You can participate in the following categories:
NARRATIVE SHORT FILM (under 50 minutes)
NARRATIVE FEATURE FILM (50-180 min)
DOCUMENTARY SHORT FILM (under 50 minutes)
DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM (50-180 min)
ANIMATED SHORT FILM (under 45 minutes)
ANIMATED FEATURE FILM (over 45 min)
WEB SERIES (episodes under 15 minutes)
MUSICAL (any length)
STUDENT (any type and length)
Rules & Terms
1. The competition is open to all filmmakers in the world.
2. Only completed films may be submitted. (No rough cuts).
3. We accept films of any year of production, any genre, any author, containing Christian values.
4. Our jury will screen the films privately, we accept films that have already been screened in other festivals and also films that are already available online. Judges will award the best films through private screenings.
5. Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the work submitted.
7. The Festival is open to everyone. If you are under 18, you will need to include your parents name and contact info.
8. All entries should be sent via electronic submition (FilmFreeway, Withoutabox or Festhome).
9. Please don't send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high resolution posters or other digital media.
10. There are no fee's refund.
Prizes & Awards
- All entries will be evaluated by a team of international filmmakers.
- The selected films will receive a high-resolution .png image of our "Official Selection Laurels" to be used for marketing and promotional materials as the filmmaker sees fit.
- Those films will get privately screened and evaluated by a jury of international filmmakers, directors and producers.
- The jury will select the winners of each category.
- All winners of each category will receive a high-resolution .png image of our festival laurels with the "WINNER" label to be used as the filmmaker sees fit, and the corresponding certificates.
- The jury will also select the films that will be screened at our festival and you will be notified.
Submit your Film
Use any the following platform to register your Film
Christian Script Contest
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
If you've written a script that explores faith, love, forgiveness or another Biblical theme, this contest is for you.
The objective of "Christian Script Contest" is to utilize the films to spread the principles of forgiveness, faith, redemption and love that Jesus Christ demonstrated and taught.
The mission of "Christian Script Contest" is to foster and promote awareness of Christian experiences in film, contemporary Christian screenplays, and Christian writers.
We look for scripts that illustrate Christian values.
"Christian Script Contest" seeks diverse, entertaining entries in all genres including romantic comedies, thrillers, dramas, sci-fi and adventure scripts. We seek the new voices in Christian screenwriting whose scripts reflect the great ethnic, cultural and social diversity among Christians and in the Christian screenwriting community.
Submissions must meet one or more of the following criteria:
Scripts whose main storyline or theme deals with or is based on Biblical Christian principles, morals, values and beliefs: love, patience, forgiveness, overcoming, compassion, redemption or faith.
Contemporary scripts whose main character is a Christian.
Scripts which explore the Supernatural from a biblical perspective.
1. .Submissions must be the original work of the applicant and may not be based, in whole or in part, on any other fictional or non-fictional material, published or unpublished, produced or unproduced. Entries may, however, be adapted from the applicant's original work, which should be noted on the application form. If the script is based on a true story, please make a note of that on the title page. Collaborative work is not eligible. The title of the screenplay should appear on the first page of the submission. Please do not include any other identifying information on the submitted script.
2. Submissions for the "Christian Script Contest" must be send by email no later than July 31, 2017. Submitted scripts will not be returned. Corrected pages or new drafts of the entered screenplay will not be accepted.
3. No applicant may have earned money or other consideration as a screenwriter for theatrical films or television, or for the sale of, or sale of an option to, any original story, treatment, screenplay or teleplay.
THIS CONTEST IS FREE
THE WINING AWARD IS YOUR SCRIPT TURNED INTO A MOVIE